Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dennison, can't live with you, can't live without you.

I have been taking a bunch of pictures at the shop lately because of a blog I am involved with called Plastolux. I won't tell you about the project I am doing over there, you can check it out yourself.

Having the camera at the shop has allowed me to take random shots too. Down the road a few decades it will be fun to have some documentation of my time at the shop in Dennison (unless I am still there, then it won't be so fun;) Anyway, here are some random photos. Have a good weekend!


If you are not paying attention, expect to have something bad happen.


The personal touch at Industrial Lumber.


Ahh, the good old days.


Ben has been known to reprimand someone for throwing away a piece of Fir 1/1000 the size of this piece.

No comments: